Welcome On English Language

English-Language-Student


Assalam-o-Alaikum 

"Hi friends! How are you? I hope you are fine and you are good. Welcome to my class! I hope Inshallah this part of my site will be also beneficial  for you. My name is Waqqas M. Junaid and I am a student and I am also learning this international language so I thought that I ought to share with you. So I would like to share my experience with you. In this site you can get complete English Language course. I will share everything which I've learnt. I'll share complete grammar, tenses, clauses, phrases, narrations, and many more. And Inshallah as well as when i will learn new things about this language I will update you". 


Course

  • Complete: Grammar       with examples.
  • Complete: Tenses            with examples.                             
  • Complete: Active voice   with examples.
  • Complete: passive voice with examples.                            
  • Complete: Clause             with examples.                              
  • Complete: Phrases           with examples.                                 
  • Complete: Narrations     with examples.                      
  • Complete: Direct indirect with examples.                                 

             

Post a Comment

0 Comments